SELVEDGE JEANS CARE/WASH INSTRUCTIONS:
These jeans are made of sanforized selvedge fabric and sold in their raw, unwashed state. They will break in, fade, and wear like a pair of truly raw, unsanforized denim jeans, but will not shrink nearly as much. By following the care instructions below, you can expect less than 3% shrinkage in the length and waist, and much of the shrinkage will stretch back out as you wear them after washing.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Wash inside-out in cold water
- Use a very small amount of high quality detergent
- Wash separately from other clothes
- Hang to dry
- To preserve the natural characteristics of the fabric, wash as infrequently as possible